English Club - Welcome abroad

Cửa hàng game Nintendo nShop

Randal Keith Orton

Thành viên lâu năm
This is a club for all members who want to speak english well or improve your english skill. In this topic, you can say whatever you want, about your beautiful memory, your favorite games or songs, or your boy/girl friend (if you don't mind). Note that you must not use impolite words like f**k, b**ch, D**m...

Use only English, no Vietnamese post appears in this topic. Help yourself and your friends to use english better. Do not criticize anyone.

OK, I'll star a new topic: Does anyone know any martial arts, like Taekwondo, Judo, Karatedo...? I have myself a black belt for teakwondo. But since I came to the US, I've stopped learning teakwondo simply because I dun have time

AsheyTisade

Thành viên lâu năm
I also have a friend who have studied Taekwondo since 14 years old and attended many competitions, also got gold medals. When you're trained, were you forced to follow a hard training program or strict eating habit? Because I see someone who're trained to compete also follow something like that.

Sometimes I wake up in the morning and i feel so sad and I dont know why!
What do you do when it happens?

like Archimedes himself, lol. I learn Taekwondo for about 2 year, got a yellow belt, but stop learning. To Ash, I thing you should lie down again, then get up with the right foot =))

Ultimate

Nấm nhỏ
I don't know why,sometime i playing game and realize it's just a stupid game and i'm a idiot who spent a whole time for it:confused[1]:.I want to do something more useful but when I start,I begin thinking about that stupid game

My writing and speaking skills are really bad,sorry If you don't understand what I am talking about :confused[1]:

AsheyTisade

Thành viên lâu năm
@Ultimate : me toooo :( I have advice for you : Don't spend too much time playing video games ( not games =)) blalalala ). The first, if you play too much, you won't be able to see well and you will need to get glasses. The 2nd, life is getting harder and harder, why don't you go out and do something for yourself ?

Ultimate

Nấm nhỏ
@Ultimate : me toooo :( I have advice for you : Don't spend too much time playing video games ( not games =)) blalalala ). The first, if you play too much, you won't be able to see well and you will need to get glasses. The 2nd, life is getting harder and harder, why don't you go out and do something for yourself ?
Yeah,but maybe too late.My glass is reach over 7 degree =))

I must have find something more interesting and useful to do...A part-time job?

Randal Keith Orton

Thành viên lâu năm
When you're trained, were you forced to follow a hard training program or strict eating habit?
It's no need to do that, I never put myself too hard on normal training. I only do so if I have a coming competition, and you can imagine how hard it is. That's the same way that my teacher taught me when I attended to have a black belt.

espeon

V.I.P Member
Why a year 9 boy's English so good? :|

I dont like Ams very much, there are only 2 kinds of student there: the playa and the nerd :-B

Bình luận bằng Facebook

Pokémon Center

Pokémon Center Việt Nam

Cộng đồng Facebook của NintendoVN