NitroHax - Cheat code trên N3DS hack arm9

Cửa hàng game Nintendo nShop

Chào mọi người em là newbie mới mua 1 may N3DS hack arm9 bằng dsiware frimware 11.0-33
Mọi người cho em hỏi la giờ em muốn cheat code trong game thì phải làm thế nào ạ ???
Em xem trên nhiều diễn đàn nước ngoài thì họ kêu là phải cài NTRboot rồi mới cài cheat code được
Mọi người cho em hỏi NTRboot là gì vậy ạ mọi người có bài hướng dẫn không cho em xin với :D
Em cảm ơn mọi người nhiều :D

Tiểu-Bảo

Super Baby Mario
Thành viên BQT
Hi em, anh tham khảo bên GBATemp (Link ) thông tin như sau:

A LOT of people seem to have issue's using this script and/or NitroHax for very simple reasons, I'm here to stop you from wasting an hour trying to get around bugs :rofl2:

Download Centre
NitroHax (duh)
R4CCE
cheats.xml
Deprecated Downloads
TWL_Firm_Patcher
Python2
Devkitpro
Decrypt9WIP.zip
Action Replay DSi Code Manager

You need to be using Luma 6.0.1-DEV (I recommend the Hourly DEV version)
It now works on Luma-NORMAL, To get it, Update to Luma Hourly or wait for Release 6.0.2+
If you use Luma-NORMAL, Make sure to put twlBg.cxi in sd:/luma/ (NOT SysModules)

Yet again another big change! You no longer need to patch twlBg.cxi manually!
Hooray!

Part I (Updating Luma)

1) Download the latest version of Luma3DSUpdater;
2) Open Luma3DSUpdater and update your Luma to the latest version(6.1.0 or newer, 6.1.1 recommended);
3) Power off your 3DS;

Part II (Turning on twlBg patches)
1) Hold select while Powering On your 3DS;
2) Select "Enable experimental TwlBg patches";
3) Press Start to save Configuration;
To be able to play games normally that dont work with Nitro, You MUST disable this to play it, Even when booting normally.

Part III (Getting cheats!)
1) Download the `cheats.xml` file from the Download Center; (Region doesn't matter)
2) Download and Open `R4CCE` (Revolution 4 Cheat Code Editor);
3) `File` -> `Open` -> `Downloaded cheats.xml`.
4) Remove all games you don't have and/or don't plan on getting as the final cheats.xml file MUST be under 2,500kb (2.5mb) or it can't load!
5) Once you have the cheats.xml and its under 2.5mb, Put it on the root of your 3DS SD Card.
Done! If any game/cheat is missing just click `Add Game` or `Add Cheat`.

Deprecated Tutorial
Part I (Setup the Environment)
1) Install Python - Make sure you add Python to Path (Click here to see where to enable it);
2) Install DevkitPro, No special steps needed just spam Next;
3) Restart your PC - MUST! Otherwise you will get a "python" command was not found error;

Part II (Getting the un-patched TWL_FIRM.bin)
1) Open Decrypt9WIP.zip and rename `Decrypt9WIP.bin` to `x_Decrypt9.bin` and move it into `sd:/luma/payloads`;
2) Turn off your 3DS and Hold X while turning it on, You are now in Decrypt9, Go to "SysNAND Options" -> "Miscellaneous..." -> "NCCH FIRMs Dump". Wait for it to finish, Ignore the few "Failed!" messages, As long as it says Success in Green at the end you are good to go;

Part III (Patching the TWL_FIRM.bin)
1) Extract `TWL_Firm_Patcher-master.zip` to the Desktop;
2) Rename `TWL_FIRM_O/N3DS_{x}.bin` from your SD card to `firmware_twl.bin` and Copy/Move `firmware_twl.bin` to `TWL_Firm_Patcher/input` finally remove the random file already in there;
3) Go back out and open `go_o3DS.bat` or `go_n3DS.bat` depending on your system;
4) It will show a bunch of text and you will see it ask you to `Press any button to continue...`, You need to do this 2 times and it will be finished and the .cxi is in the Patcher folder's root;
5) If the .cxi is roughly `1,200kb's` the .cxi was created successfully, You can now place it in `sd:/luma/` and delete all NCCH files (AGB_FIRM, TWL_FIRM) from the SD card's root;

Part IV (Using NitroHax)
1) Install NitroHax.cia using FBI;
2) Now we need cheats, Install Action Replay DSi Code Manager, Open it and click "Reload" in the Subscriptions tab; Now right click the CodeJunkies region you wish to use -> Copy -> Paste it into "My CodeList's" Section, Right click it -> Rename -> "cheats". (REMOVE GAMES YOU DONT HAVE! If the cheats.xml is over 2,500kb/2.5mb Nitro wont load!) Now copy the "cheats.xml" file located in, Documents -> "Datel" -> "Action Replay DSi Code Manager" -> "local_codelists". Now put it in the root of your SD card.
3) Once you are in Nitro it will load the Cheats, Not all game's are compatible with NitroHax, Look below to see if your game is Confirmed Supported, If it isn't listed you can test for us - Dont enable any Cheats, Click "Start" and load the Save file. If everything went well post below that "x" game is confirmed working and ill add it to the list;

Now you can enjoy using cheats!
Did this tutorial help? Hit the like button on the bottom right :D
If you tested a game not in the list below please post a reply saying if Nitro works for your game.

Confirmed Supported Games (As Of 0.94)
Mario Kart DS
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Version
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Version
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Nintendogs
Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day!
New Super Mario Bros
Sonic Rush
Sonic Rush Adventure
Animal Crossing
Drawn To Life: The Next Chapter
Six Flags Fun Park
Nintendogs: Lab and Friends
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Pokemon Ranger
Need for Speed: Carbon - Own the City

Confirmed Unsupported Games (As Of 0.95)
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver Version - Boots, but cant get past the save screen;

Possibly Unsupported Games (As Of 0.94) - I need these re-tested on 0.95
Pokemon Black/White Version - Doesn't Boot;
Pokemon Black2/White2 Version - Doesn't Boot;
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - Doesn't Boot;
Wario Ware DIY - Doesn't Boot; :(
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - Doesn't Boot;
Drawn To Life: Collection - Doesn't Boot;
Monster Jam: Urban Assault - Doesn't Boot;
Spongebob's Boating Bash - Doesn't Boot;
Moshi Monsters Moshling Zoo - Doesn't Boot;

F.A.Q
Q: I get a white screen when booting from Nitro but not when I boot normally;
A: The game is unsupported, Please post it below so I can add it to the list;
-
Q: After setting up Part II, Some games dont boot even when booting games normally;
A: The game has Anti-Piracy checks and twlBg.cxi is being blocked. Disable twlBg patches in Luma Configuration.
-
Deprecated F.A.Q
Q: `cp` is not recognized as an internal or external command.
A: You do not have DevkitPro installed and/or did not restart your PC;
-
Q: `python` is not recognized as an internal or external command.
A: You did not click "Add python.exe to Path" in the Advanced/Customize Installation Options and/or did not restart your PC
Em xem thử làm theo, ai rảnh chỉ giúp hoặc mai có thời gian mình sẽ thử và dịch lại :)

Bình luận bằng Facebook

Pokémon Center

Pokémon Center Việt Nam

Cộng đồng Facebook của NintendoVN