English Club - Welcome abroad

Cửa hàng game Nintendo nShop

yanyee_tang123

Mistress of Ike
You mean Pro Engineer - A CAD drawing program?

Just "Fire dance" :-"
("Múa lửa" thôi)
No, GB means Pro in English :-"
-------
Is there anyone is living in America ? I'm intending to travel to America and study but I'm wondering : Do I have to study the second language if I'm studying in there? I mean, do I have to study French, German, Spanish or other language when I'm at America :em04:
I'm bored for living at here :-<

LightGem

Nightingale
Thành viên BQT
that depend on where you live, but I think you should learn some Spanish and French

German is another option when it come to college' lessons

and where you said 'bored' btw

yanyee_tang123

Mistress of Ike
I mean do I have to learn the 2nd language if I'm studying in America. For example : Our Vietnamese have to study English as a 2nd language . So how about America ? What is their second language ? I just want to know so that I can stydy first in Hongkong and get ready to USA :em17:
Ps: I've always wonder what LMAO, BTW long-form is :em29: Can anybody explain :em42: ? Please...
( LMAO, BTW là viết tắt của những từ nào ) :)

LightGem

Nightingale
Thành viên BQT
LMAO = Laugh my ass (arse) off - used to indicate great amusement

BTW = By the way - by the way

and believe me, you never regret when you learned another language ;)

yanyee_tang123

Mistress of Ike
Gosh 8-} I think if I'm gonna learnt one more language. It would become my...5th language :em21: And everyone knows that each person can only possible learn 3 languages :em25: And...you know :em42: I'm a little bit stupid too :em27: Whew... #:-s I've just passed the Chinese speaking examination already : 20/25 marks :em34:
And thank you for your supporting, LightGem ;)
Ps: Er...er...How about LOLZ 8-} Can you explane to me too, LightGem :D

LightGem

Nightingale
Thành viên BQT
actually, Chinease and Japanease have the same base language so you can learn them together, and notice what is difference between them

that apply for British, American, France, and many country that use Latin base, so good luck on learning those ^^

@Doko Demo Doa: I think that is "Laughing out Lound & Long", doesn't have any "rude" or whatever you thinking about :|

and, wellcome you here, XXY :-"

Bình luận bằng Facebook

Pokémon Center

Pokémon Center Việt Nam

Cộng đồng Facebook của NintendoVN