[hack] Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword- Retold

Cửa hàng game Nintendo nShop

Dòng game Fire Emblem (mộc đế) đã quá nổi tiếng với hàng loạt phiên bản hay trong đó có Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword,1 trò chơi hay thường có nhiều phiên bản phụ,bản hack đi kèm và đĩ nhiên,Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword cũng có 1 bản hack từ nó có tên là Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword- Retold
.Nội dung của bản này đã thay đổi 1 chút như
Nguồn: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=122853

Cốt truyện:
The basic story starts out as a group of 9 characters(myself, Leaf and Linoan of Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura, Isaac and Mia from Golden Sun, Shion from Xenosaga, and Serge and Leena from Chrono Cross.) high-tail it to Elibe to escape the Grandbell Empire.(The Grandbell Empire's the main bad empire in FE: T776, who hunts down Leaf and Linoan in that game)

We scatter once we get to Elibe and go every which way. Leaf and I end up going to Pherae and help out Eliwood for a while, then head to Ostia, for example. Linoan takes the role of Lyn and hides in Sacae, but decides to go and find everyone else.

After Linoan's Tale, Eliwood once again searches for his father with a new team under his ranks. I end up teaming up with him and we learn about the new baddie: Ingram Prisken of the Super Robot Taisen series and his desire for absolute power.(Yeah, very original.) Along the way, we meet many new faces that aid us, and a few new enemies to hinder us, up to the true final battle.
LINK DOWN:
http://rapidshare.com/files/78346738/MK404_s_FE7_Hack.zip.html

CÁCH SỬ DỤNG PATCH:
::::Patching Help::::
This hack requires more steps then normal so you can NOT use WinIPS of Lips, here are the directions for patching, taken straight from the Readme :

Required:
A 1235 - Fire Emblem (U) ROM file
StealthPatch, an IPS patching program. You can look for it on Google or any other search engine. Or you can find it on romhacking.net
The IPS files

1) Download the file and extract the files inside.
2) Download StealthPatch, if you haven't already done so.
3) Run spatch.exe. A bar should appear with only File and Help.
4) Open File > Apply IPS Patch
5) Go and select a clean, unpatched Fire Emblem (U) ROM file.
6) Select MK404FE7.ips
7) You will need to select where your new ROM should go and a new file name. Type in whatever you want; just stick .gba at the end of it. (I'd prefer you name it MK404FE7.gba) Hit Save.
8) StealthPatch will ask you if you would like to apply an extra data set. Select Yes.
9) Now, select MK404FE72.ips
10) StealthPatch should give you a confirmation message, and you should now have a 21 MB ROM file.
11) Finally, enjoy!

Screenshots
:

TRAILER[YOUTUBE]cl1Kvu3CdyY[/YOUTUBE]

bác pot link dơn bản hack này về chơi luôn nha không biết sử dụng sao hết toàn tieng anh không à dơn về thành c1i rom vô chơi luôn cho tiện nha bác , mình còn nôd lắm

The dark knight

Leader of the Sable's Order
Hack xong không chơi được, các đồng chí hack game này có vẻ thông minh, nhưng cho con Linoan vào thì đúng là... thất sách.
P/S:Mà theo nguồn thì hình như còn có cả Aless và Altenna(Second Gen, FE4)nữa>:)

Bình luận bằng Facebook

Pokémon Center

Pokémon Center Việt Nam

Cộng đồng Facebook của NintendoVN