Where to buy game console in HCM City? And Nintendo Switch Vietnam Price?

Cửa hàng game Nintendo nShop

Hi, I am going to Vietnam next month. I want to buy a Nintendo Switch as Christmas presents. Where I would be able to buy a Nintendo switch, game card, accessories in Ho Chi Minh City? And how much it cost in dng?

Sửa lần cuối bởi điều hành viên:
Thanks for your recommendation. Last month, I visited Saigon with family but my little brother insist on having a lastest switch game to play (ya know kids werent really interested in scenery bla...bla...). I bought games from nShop. The staffs were friendly and asked me about my brother (his age, favorite kind of game, how many players to play...) so that I could choose one suitable for him. Love this shop from staffs to the display of a store
Thumbs up

Wasabi404

放課後ほうかごティータイム
If you want to buy Nintendo Switch in HCM city, you can visit there video game store:
- nShop: 66 Thanh Thai street, ward 12, district, 10 HCM
- Game n Shop: Kiot X01.114 Sunrise City North Towner 27 Nguyen Huu Thi street, ward Tan Hung, District 7, HCM

Or you can enter this website: https://www.nshop.com.vn/collections/may-nintendo-switch for the Nintendo Switch Vietnam Price update list
Yeah I used to buy many console frome this store since 7 years ago. I recommend this store, they have friendly and helpful staffs.

Bình luận bằng Facebook

Pokémon Center

Pokémon Center Việt Nam

Cộng đồng Facebook của NintendoVN