Wii Region Changer 1.0 - Chuyển đổi hệ máy Wii

Cửa hàng game Nintendo nShop

ppkhoa

V.I.P Member
Hồi đó tới giờ, chúng ta chuyện hệ một cách "chủ động", tức là chuyển hệ từng game để chơi trên Wii, nhưng giờ thì không còn như vậy nữa ! Hãy chuyển hệ "thụ động", tức là chuyển hệ cho máy Wii, khỏi mất công chuyển hệ cho từng đĩa với công cụ Wii Region Changer của Waninkoko.

Yêu cầu: Phải có Custom IOS37 rev 03 hoặc mới hơn (xem bài hướng dẫn tại đây) và đã downgrade về 3.2

Demo:

[youtube]LiCd_zkycwo[/youtube]

Và đương nhiên, không thể thiếu link download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=655MB17C
http://rapidshare.com/files/133672694/Wii-Region-Changer_v1.zip.html

Miles Edgeworth

Thành viên lâu năm
What the,hết đổi hệ game giờ đến máy sao !.Cảm tạ Waninkoko và Bushing :D.Một làm changer và một làm các bản fix :D.Mạng nhà em kết nối toàn bị error 61312 thôi :|.

ppkhoa

V.I.P Member
Đổi hệ để chơi game thôi, không đổi ngôn ngữ của máy đâu ! Với lại anh lemon thử cài custom ios nhưng ko downgrade xem. Lỡ được cũng vui đó ! Tiếc là không để region free được thôi !

Miles Edgeworth

Thành viên lâu năm
Vậy nếu làm thế thành công tức là wii không check trucha và bỏ bước xài Gecko hả ?Nhưng lỡ nó lại kêu update lên .3 thì sao ?Với lại nghe anh lemon bảo là file của anh fly_us không install bằng Wad man được thì twiilight hack được không ?

lemonadess

Banned
Chương trình này không an toàn đâu nha. Có thể dẫn đến brick máy 100% - khỏi sửa luôn. Marcan và Bushing và cả cộng đồng Wiidevs đang quay lưng với Waninkoko khi anh này release cái region changer này.

Mã:
Bushing and I had been time thinking about making a program to change the region of a Wii. We know what is required to change the region of a console:

* To publish setting.txt to modify the region of the console
* To install the menu of the corresponding system
* To erase all the “internal” channels that correspond to a region and to install them of the other

The complicated part but is second, since to install a system menu (in particular, if the version is smaller, which by technical reasons takes place during certain changes of region) it is a quite dangerous action. We have had the idea in mind enough time more or less parked, hoping to that we had some safe form to realise it.

Waninkoko released a utility to install different versions from the menu of the system (downgrader). The interesting thing of this is that it does by means of a IOS patch, consequently the installation is more or less equivalent to an update and equal of safe. This corresponds to the second part of the list. We knew how to realise first, which is relatively easy (if you know to do it). Waninkoko already knows to do third. Therefore, and as Waninkoko already had 90% of the work done (in the form of the Downgrader), bushing commented the one to him of setting.txt and it said to him that it would be well incorporating it in the Downgrader, to be able to turn it into a changer of regions.

Today he leaves downgrader, and I go all I content to post, commenting that now we are collaborating (something) with Waninkoko, contentment of which we have given a good idea him and that all we have saved time of this form. Then, they begin to appear the news of semibricks. , clearly, it is strange to me, and my first reaction (and the one of bushing) it was to ask to us how it is this possible one. Surprise goes ours when we lowered the region changer and we were with the following thing: the region changer only changes setting.txt.

Still more dissapointing it is the content of the README:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waninkoko
This application allows to completely change the region you of your Wii console.
This application is semibrick guaranteed for it uses whatever it without of some form to imagine that also it must change the menu of the system by other means. , Still worse certain semibricks combined with certain other actions ends at total brick, non-recoverable.

Waninkoko knows perfectly that this utility is only one third part of the process to change of region. It was released in this form, without explanations, and giving to understand that it is a complete changer of region? I am going to assume that it is not by maliciousness, so the unique conclusion that I have left is that he is an irresponsible one and it does not think before making the things. Our intention when commenting to him the one of setting.txt was it incorporated that it in its Downgrader, and thus bushing was said to it explicitly. To change setting.txt they are a few lines of code - as much for as for us. It makes this application would have cost to us less (we know setting.txt better), but the combination with a installer of the menu of the system rather more. That already had Waninkoko fact. Instead of to add the code of setting.txt and to document it all a little, which had supposed a work more or less reduced (and to do rather more the same), it has removed only one part from the process, express and evil. The idea was to reduce the necessary work for all, and in his place has been the opposite, besides a dangerous utility. And he is not because him the one has not been happened to integrate it, because in fact bushing said to him it did that it of that form.

It is the history of the FS to dumper again. At the time, I said to him to Waninkoko how to dumpear all the Flash by archives. The result was the FS Dumper and the beginning of the piracy of VC, on which already I warned to him. In fact, I asked to him that it at least did not remove until being able to speak it a little but with, and ignored to me saying that “nobody will know how to use the archives of the FS to piratear CB games”. All we know what happened just after it left. Assuming that was not a deliberate act in favor of the piracy (and reason why there is this Waninkoko, by prevailed and publicly, was not it), then it was another act of irresponsibility. Users pro-piracy: to abstain to defend to him for that reason (and to return to discuss on the piracy). He has said publicly that it was an error.

And therefore, although he weighs to me, up to here we have arrived. From now on, we are not going to give any type of information to Waninkoko. But not because it falls to us bad, or because we want to remove to the things to take the “fame to us”, but because Waninkoko has demonstrated to us that it is not possible to be trusted to release safe applications and with a minimum documentation. The things fast and without thinking, and that is indeed what cannot be done Waninkoko does. We have made a second attempt, and has returned to pass the same, so there will be no a third party.
Tức là cái Region changer này chỉ thay đổi file settings.txt trong System của Wii, chứ ko làm gì hơn. Tóm lại là đừng nên change lúc này :)

duonglv

Super Moderators
Thành viên BQT
lúc mình cài Region Changer thì máy báo lỗi
ERROR! (ret = -1070)
và khởi động lại, ai biết cách khắc phục chỉ mình với, thx

lemonadess

Banned
Chắc chưa cài CIOS rồi, cái vụ custom IOS có thể xem bên box homebrew channel đó.
Khuyên là không nên xài chương trình này nha. Rắc rối không biết nổi đâu. Dễ dẫn đến semi brick máy đó.

duonglv

Super Moderators
Thành viên BQT
rom hiện giờ của máy mình là 3.2J
mình đã cài CIOS, tại vì mình làm theo bài hướng dẫn đó, trong đó có sẵn chương trình cài rồi, mình đã check = cách chạy chương trình uninstall CIOS (nếu chưa cài nó sẽ báo là chưa có CIOS, ko xóa được)
cho nên mình cũng ko hiểu tại sao nữa, chạy các cái khác vẫn ok (ví dụ chương trình downgrader,...) mà chạy cái region changer lại ko được, hix, thế là vẫn chưa chuyển được Wii jap => US T_T

máy của Fanha cũng ko change region dc, nhưng mà downgrade trực tiếp xuống 2.2U thì ok, sau đó update lên 3.3U

lúc mới làm xong, hơi hoảng vì ko đọc dc bất kỳ đĩa nào. cuối cùng lên down cái wiiley config về thì mọi thứ ok.

duonglv

Super Moderators
Thành viên BQT
vậy thì cho tớ hỏi là, nếu bây giờ tớ đang máy J, down thẳng xuống 2.2U, sau đó up lên 3.3U, rồi dùng wiikey config để chỉnh lại hệ cho modchip thì có được không vậy ?
(nếu được thì cái bước dùng Region Changer trong hướng dẫn hơi thừa nhỉ :-?)
downgrade khác hệ có bị brick máy ko nhỉ? fanha99 có thể nói rõ cách đã làm mà ko change region cho tớ với được ko, thx

duonglv

Super Moderators
Thành viên BQT
máy của fanha có phải ban đầu là máy Jap ko? lúc chuyển hệ thì fanha ko cần dùng region changer và downgrade thẳng từ bản J xuống 2.2U à ?

fly_us

Nấm bình thường
cái downgrader 1.1 có bao gồm luôn region changer, ver 1.0 chỉ downgrade được mà ko chuyển được region.

Bình luận bằng Facebook

Pokémon Center

Pokémon Center Việt Nam

Cộng đồng Facebook của NintendoVN