English Club - Welcome abroad

Cửa hàng game Nintendo nShop

Hell yeah\m/ Let's do it.
"an anime-manga lair", not "a" man:))
I'm going to get real busy this summer, there are so many great anime, and my hard drive is nearly full:myemo0136:. I have to watch all the old series to have free space for the new ones.

hangrant

Nấm nhỏ
ur emoticon is irritating:bee:.
Beside, "a" for more expression, make it sound like /ei/ instead of /ə/, u'll hear that a lot.

Buy new hard drive, portable one is fine, or delete old series, remember to keep movies though.

No, I can't buy a new one. I'm saving money to buy a 3DS this November:(, and a new SD card for my Wii. The old one is MicroSD, but the adapter is going crazy and my Wii can't detect the SD card. Oh no all my Wii ware is inside that card. I have to buy a new one soon.
For the hard drive problem, I think I should spend more time to finish all the old series, than delete them.

BTW
[YOUTUBE]_a6lxiB1b_I[/YOUTUBE]
China wins\m/

DraconKing

Nấm nhỏ
ur emoticon is irritating:bee:.
Beside, "a" for more expression, make it sound like /ei/ instead of /ə/, u'll hear that a lot.

Buy new hard drive, portable one is fine, or delete old series, remember to keep movies though.
I think you get wrong the "a" which means one of something is pronounced like /æ/. You can try Google translate or English-English Dictionary if you think i'm wrong.

Bình luận bằng Facebook

Pokémon Center

Pokémon Center Việt Nam

Cộng đồng Facebook của NintendoVN