English Club - Welcome abroad

Cửa hàng game Nintendo nShop

Randal Keith Orton

Thành viên lâu năm
without proper teacher, learning a foreign language isnt something easy to do.

p/s: I am pretty busy right now b/c I am an university student, I may not post anything for a long time due to that reason, but it pleases me to see this topic come up once in while. Thank guys

anminh

Nấm bình thường
I wonder is that kanji is from Chinese or it is Chinese?
And what kind of word is use most in Japanese, is it Hiragana, Katakana or Kanji?

DraconKing

Nấm nhỏ
Kanji means "Hán tự" but many Kanji words have different meanning with Chinese. Kanji is the meaning of the word, Hira or Kata is how to say that word. Kata is used to say words borowed from foreign country therefore it is not as common as Hira.

Ice Cream 10A9

Nấm bình thường
And slowly the topic turned into a Japanese club :xm0015: You guys can discuss those things in Vietnamese , I think it'll help you catch up more easily :rolleyes[1]:

anminh

Nấm bình thường
And slowly the topic turned into a Japanese club :xm0015: You guys can discuss those things in Vietnamese , I think it'll help you catch up more easily :rolleyes[1]:
It fine with me, i read English like it was Vietnamese anyway. Sometime i think i was read Vietnamese instead of English just because i need keep reading more than 2 hour especially when i read manga or walkthough and then late on i try to find it in Vietnamese because i think it was what i read. But i still mess up with tense in English eventhough it doesn't bother me much when i read.

obi123

Nấm bình thường
@Keith: I'm also a college student. I was learning MMA couple years ago. But since we moves to Hanoi to enter the university, we no longer learn, just fight :D
Learning new moves took just a month, then practising them in nearly a year, over and over gain (on sand bags and friends >:)). This helps you to build good skills, speed, reflex...

wushu takedowns + Muay's low kicks and defence + Boxing punches and dodge = mixed martial art (MMA). See UFC? That is it.

Taekwondo using a lot of kicks, right? I sometimes versus my friend who learns taekwondo and he gets hits all the time :)) of course he never learned it in the right way.

Play any musical instrument? Great thing to do in free time.

Ice Cream 10A9

Nấm bình thường
It fine with me, i read English like it was Vietnamese anyway. Sometime i think i was read Vietnamese instead of English just because i need keep reading more than 2 hour especially when i read manga or walkthough and then late on i try to find it in Vietnamese because i think it was what i read. But i still mess up with tense in English eventhough it doesn't bother me much when i read.
There are just too many mistakes in your writing :myemo0138: And some of them are unforgivable :myemo0138: Seriously
Anyway I think the club is getting warmed up, again ^^~

anminh

Nấm bình thường
There are just too many mistakes in your writing :myemo0138: And some of them are unforgivable :myemo0138: Seriously
Anyway I think the club is getting warmed up, again ^^~
yeah~ that my bad but don't see what you see, could you please show me where i make a mistake so i can fix it-o<. No point to keep it yourself, right:myemo0101:
And about that "tense" it just typing error:D
@Keith: I'm also a college student. I was learning MMA couple years ago. But since we moves to Hanoi to enter the university, we no longer learn, just fight :D
Learning new moves took just a month, then practising them in nearly a year, over and over gain (on sand bags and friends >:)). This helps you to build good skills, speed, reflex...

wushu takedowns + Muay's low kicks and defence + Boxing punches and dodge = mixed martial art (MMA). See UFC? That is it.

Taekwondo using a lot of kicks, right? I sometimes versus my friend who learns taekwondo and he gets hits all the time :)) of course he never learned it in the right way.

Play any musical instrument? Great thing to do in free time.
Wow, are u a fighter or something? :myemo0129:
The only thing i was try to punch is my pillow and i still get hurt:D
Ipod is musical instrument too, right? because i can only play it in my free time:D

Ice Cream 10A9

Nấm bình thường
yeah~ that my bad but don't see what you see, could you please show me where i make a mistake so i can fix it-o<. No point to keep it yourself, right:myemo0101:
And about that "tense" it just typing error:D

Wow, are u a fighter or something? :myemo0129:
The only thing i was try to punch is my pillow and i still get hurt:D
Ipod is musical instrument too, right? because i can only play it in my free time:D
The first mistake is very easy to be seen, and it's vital! You have no "to be" in front of the adj.s and after the noun ( that IS, this IS, you ARE, i AM etc.)
The second mistake is when you say
i was read Vietnamese
It's supposed to be READING not read, since you were using the past CONTINUOUS tense so... you know what I mean!~
Later on

Also you have no article in front of the verb ( the A book, An eraser, etc.)
And last but not least is a mistake you have just made,

No point to keep it yourself, right
No point + verb-ing, not to verb, and the preposition is "in" therefore => point in keeping ...

Basically those are your mistakes, I can spot and fix them easily but I'm not so sure whether my explanation is satisfactory enough ,so if there is something wrong with it, feel free to point out, thankzzzzz :em26:

SkydragonZX

Nấm nhỏ
this topic 's very useful 'cuz i 've learnt some new grammar, thanks Ice cream - sama :myemo0122:
@anminh, i cant forgive you due to your first mistake, an adj with out " to be " :(

anminh

Nấm bình thường
Yeah, i make so much mistake because it sound all right with me.
I don't know much about grammar because i don't study much ('cuz i too lazy:rolleyes[1]:) plus it doesn't effect me when i read.
I only write it with my memory about what i was hear or read, it like instinct so i can't realize it was right or wrong.:sorry[1]:

Ice Cream 10A9

Nấm bình thường
this topic 's very useful 'cuz i 've learnt some new grammar, thanks Ice cream - sama :myemo0122:
@anminh, i cant forgive you due to your first mistake, an adj with out " to be " :(
Yeah, truly unforgivable :myemo0108:

Yeah, i make so much mistake because it sound all right with me.
I don't know much about grammar because i don't study much ('cuz i too lazy:rolleyes[1]:) plus it doesn't effect me when i read.
I only write it with my memory about what i was hear or read, it like instinct so i can't realize it was right or wrong.:sorry[1]:
Should I correct you again? 'cause you seem to have just made more and more mistakes.... :sorry[1]: ( different ones)

TiểuLong

Nấm nhỏ
You have to balance all your skills because English does not only about one skill,my best skill is Speaking,writing is just fine,reading is fine,too,only the worst thing is Grammar,I was too lazy about that so the Cambrige test will be a chance to learn and revise the Grammar again :D .Although my grammar is bad,I am still studying at FCE 3 :)) ,the reason is my Speaking is good so when I say it out,think about it has been right or not :)) ,so good luck you guys,hope you enjoys English like me.

Ice Cream 10A9

Nấm bình thường
As for a 8th grade kid, you're superb :mellow[1]: Making me wonder, how old is anminh? 'cause you know, if you're older than TiểuLong, I think you really need to take an English class ( at any level , it's all alright) since in my opinion, ur skill is truly lacking of depth, you know >,<
Speaking of which, I'd like to admit that my worst skill is reading :))=)) At first it was my best, but when I moved on to a higher level, every single paragraph became a challenge T________________________________T

DraconKing

Nấm nhỏ
At my last English test (TOELF iBT), Speaking was my worst section. It's because I had to sit in front of a dumb silent computer to record my work. That was annoying because I am used to having conversation and never talk with myself.

@Skydragon:You must use "Ice cream - san or sensei" because sama is only use for the ones higher class than you or your family (older than you) with respect.

Bình luận bằng Facebook

Pokémon Center

Pokémon Center Việt Nam

Cộng đồng Facebook của NintendoVN