English Club - Welcome abroad

Cửa hàng game Nintendo nShop

Ice Cream 10A9

Nấm bình thường
Somehow i wonder why this topic still alive:myemo0103:

Every day i have a crazy dream that Japanese people use English instead of they own language, i know it sound totally selfish but you need to admit that it totally such if you famous but no one know what you say.

Some of my friend say i should learn Japanese, it just like you learn English. But problem is i don't remember how i learn English, i mean when i go to high school, i still not know much English yet but after i found DS game on my computer, i stat to play it and i totally love it so i buy NDS, it like a little treasure with me. Just after a year i can play all game without dictionary or walkthough and i found out many funny thing i can't read before because i lack at English. But somehow it doesn't work this way with Japanese because i doesn't know anything to stat with, that why i end up with one of my craziest dream.:rolleyes[1]:
Before you take up Jpnese, please make sure your english is good enough. I personally think that although ur idea can be understood easily, ur grammar skill is unbearably weak. You should at least take an English class ( for beginner, I suggest) to learn the basic of this language, since you don't even change "they" -> "their" before a noun, or ur lack of to be verbs, etc. is a serious matter that must be solved. The way you express your thoughts is quite good now, however, you still need to learn the basic of English 8-> Step by step, for sure :)

obi123

Nấm bình thường
Chinese to go :)) Love Japanese too. Those are useful languages to master right after English.

Listening to music is also a good way to learn English

[youtube]vbgLapRAloQ[/youtube]

anminh

Nấm bình thường
Before you take up Jpnese, please make sure your english is good enough. I personally think that although ur idea can be understood easily, ur grammar skill is unbearably weak. You should at least take an English class ( for beginner, I suggest) to learn the basic of this language, since you don't even change "they" -> "their" before a noun, or ur lack of to be verbs, etc. is a serious matter that must be solved. The way you express your thoughts is quite good now, however, you still need to learn the basic of English 8-> Step by step, for sure :)
No thank, i am fine with that since it weren't bother me much and the fact is i can barely understand what you say. I don't intend to learn it from the start, it just nature like a baby learn how to talk, try and fail and finally i can as good as you:rolleyes[1]:

Ice Cream 10A9

Nấm bình thường
No thank, i am fine with that since it weren't bother me much and the fact is i can barely understand what you say. I don't intend to learn it from the start, it just nature like a baby learn how to talk, try and fail and finally i can as good as you:rolleyes[1]:
Please anminh, do it for ur own good :myemo0129: Lemme correct ur writing once more so you can see how you need to take a class , OK? :)

No, thankz. I am fine with that since it wasn't bothering me much. I can BARELY ( nghĩa là "hầu nhưng không hề" ấy nha) understand what you say. I don't intend to learn it from the start, it's just like a baby learns how to talk, tries and fails and finally I can be as good as you are :)
So, don't hesitate to take a class :) Right now it's okay here for you to talk like that, it's okay to all of us ( I think) but I'm sure later on in the future, you'll need to change the way you use english , especially when you want to get involved deeper in this language :):)
Anyway best wishes for you

Hi everybody. I'm coming to yor guys's 4rum today and being your member :))

Is there anyone here ? :roll2[1]::roll2[1]:

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Chinese to go :)) Love Japanese too. Those are useful languages to master right after English.

Listening to music is also a good way to learn English

[youtube]vbgLapRAloQ[/youtube]
I intend to study Japanese. Have you ever studied that language ?:D
I think I will spend much time studying Japanese in an attempt to accelerate my knowledge :D I like Japanese spirit. They never give up, never show people their terrors of tsunami, earthquake,... Japan is a very strong country. :D

Finally, Vote for you. Chinese fuck off. :))

TiểuLong

Nấm nhỏ
Hi everybody. I'm coming to yor guys's 4rum today and being your member :))

Is there anyone here ? :roll2[1]::roll2[1]:

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

I intend to study Japanese. Have you ever studied that language ?:D
I think I will spend much time studying Japanese in an attempt to accelerate my knowledge :D I like Japanese spirit. They never give up, never show people their terrors of tsunami, earthquake,... Japan is a very strong country. :D

Finally, Vote for you. Chinese fuck off. :))
Edit your post back,no F*ck things as Randal said at the beginning of the topic,I don't want this topic becomes a war
BTW,Long time no see guys,missed you guys much,the preparation of the PET exams is just fine,I got 32/35 :D

Bình luận bằng Facebook

Pokémon Center

Pokémon Center Việt Nam

Cộng đồng Facebook của NintendoVN