English Club - Welcome abroad

Cửa hàng game Nintendo nShop

I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 4 on PS3 right now. It's so cool. And it's the best of PS3 and the best of 2008.
Do you guys know any game on PS3 that can play online?

And now my computer is the Media Server for the PS3, and I can enjoy HD Anime and HD Picture on the HD Projector\m/, even listen to music with Dolby Pro Logic II 5.1\m/.

Randal Keith Orton

Thành viên lâu năm
I know it is awesome. If u like online fighting game, pick Super street fighters 4: arcade edition; Blazblue: Continuum shift; and wait for Ultimate MvC3 because Phoenix Wright is gonna be in it.

I am pretty sure Phoenix will be my new main, along with Ryu, Akuma, Jill, Chris, Dante and Wesker

TiểuLong

Nấm nhỏ
That video was totally cool,I love it :x ,I gotta try my best to learn and own my first 3DS :yahoo[1]:

P/S: Randal,could you delete my upper post please,it's kinda strange to people who read this ( This is a great topic )

anminh

Nấm bình thường
Somehow i wonder why this topic still alive:myemo0103:

Every day i have a crazy dream that Japanese people use English instead of they own language, i know it sound totally selfish but you need to admit that it totally such if you famous but no one know what you say.

Some of my friend say i should learn Japanese, it just like you learn English. But problem is i don't remember how i learn English, i mean when i go to high school, i still not know much English yet but after i found DS game on my computer, i stat to play it and i totally love it so i buy NDS, it like a little treasure with me. Just after a year i can play all game without dictionary or walkthough and i found out many funny thing i can't read before because i lack at English. But somehow it doesn't work this way with Japanese because i doesn't know anything to stat with, that why i end up with one of my craziest dream.:rolleyes[1]:

anminh

Nấm bình thường
Maybe i should try to learn it again, hope this time will work.
But i still have no idea how to stat:sorry[1]:

DraconKing

Nấm nhỏ
^ "Start" with Hira and Kata for read (without understand =.=). Next (or just do this in the same time with the beginning step) learn as much as Kanji as you can (standard amount for understanding a newpaper is over 2000 words). For grammar and structure, at the moment, I have no idea yet =.=!

Bình luận bằng Facebook

Pokémon Center

Pokémon Center Việt Nam

Cộng đồng Facebook của NintendoVN