English Club - Welcome abroad

Cửa hàng game Nintendo nShop

How much did you score then? Was it exhausting doing the test for such a long time? I was taking TOEFL class last summer, but I still haven't taken the test yet.
P/S: This topic's great. Everybody is so good at English:yahoo[1]:

speaking and my grammar are the worth, cause my voice is very bad to hear , do you know how can i study grammar by the best way ?
Well, since grammar's the rules for Enghlish speakers, you have to actually know those rules to improve your grammar. Then, in my opinion, you'll have to read a lot, paying attention to the grammar and soon your grammar will become great.
:rolleyes[1]:

DraconKing

Nấm nhỏ
How much did you score then? Was it exhausting doing the test for such a long time? I was taking TOEFL class last summer, but I still haven't taken the test yet.
P/S: This topic's great. Everybody is so good at English:yahoo[1]:
79/120. Lost much at Speaking and Integrated Writing. The test is about 3-4 hours in total, you can have a break after finishing the second section - Listening. In fact, you will feel time past at the lightning speed.

79/120. Lost much at Speaking and Integrated Writing. The test is about 3-4 hours in total, you can have a break after finishing the second section - Listening. In fact, you will feel time past at the lightning speed.
At my English center, they also divide the trial test into 2 sections, each section per day. The trial test, as they said and what I checked on the Internet, is the same as the real one but I usually got exhausted after each section, so I'm a little bit worried.

TiểuLong

Nấm nhỏ
As for a 8th grade kid, I'M SUFFERING with IELTS Intermediate =]]
P/s: I've already passed the Crambrigde's Flyers
=)) LOL ,I am revising the PET Cambridge test =)) ,so starting today,I will be online less than before because I have to revise for a month to take the test with better quality :D,
good luck to you,good revise,good test,good marks,better future :)) !

Isn't it supposed to be worst instead of worth?
Anyway I haven't taken any tests listed above, except for starter :))=))
0.o ,are you serious ,Ice Cream ? I mean you ARE good at English ,try to get good marks in the test so you will have a better future,good luck Ice Cream ! :)

oh you are super :em14:, but wait and see , i will surpass Rin and long , althought, i dont have a good condition to study :((
N.G.U ( Never give up :)) ) You can do it,I believe so,good luck to you,Sky. I hope everyone's English will be better and better today ! :yahoo[1]:

@all: I am so happy that this topic is live again,yay !

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

speaking and my grammar are the worth, cause my voice is very bad to hear , do you know how can i study grammar by the best way ?
You can learn with the teachers at http://engvid.com ,they will help you to improve your English,try your best :) ,no matter what, you will succeed !

Ice Cream 10A9

Nấm bình thường
I'm just too lazy to take any of which =; I guess I'll take all at once later :xm0002: My dream is to be studying in Canada so I think it will be soon when I MASTER ALL the TESTS! \m/
Anyway, thanks, for all the support and encouragement ^^~

TiểuLong

Nấm nhỏ
I'm just too lazy to take any of which =; I guess I'll take all at once later :xm0002: My dream is to be studying in Canada so I think it will be soon when I MASTER ALL the TESTS! \m/
Anyway, thanks, for all the support and encouragement ^^~
My dream is to studying at Florida,USA ,I suggest you take it one by one,because when you takes all of them at once is very very very tired

SkydragonZX

Nấm nhỏ
my cousin is 115/120, what a monster !!! , i wanna be him , he is a national excelleny student as english , his rank is second

@ long, i think ice can do it because he 's very diligent :P

anminh

Nấm bình thường
You guy learn English to go abroad? That really amazing.:myemo0129:
I don't have any plan to go abroad for the rest of my life.:sorry[1]:
Most of people around me don't know more than "hi" and "bye" so i don't really have much chance to practice.
The only thing make me learn English is to be able to play all game with out any help so i kind of satisfied with that.
I already at grade 10 and i was just start to learn English since 6 month ago

DraconKing

Nấm nhỏ
^
^
You have the same intension as mine at the first place. I started to learn English when I was at grade 6 just for understanding Diablo2. Later, I have grow bigger and bigger interest at it, so I learnt it as a hobby. Until recently, I have found my reason for English. I am aiming to be an employee at Nintendo. That is also a reason for Japanese (actually is Anime and Manga:bleh[1]:). Therefore, keep it up, you might find it useful at any time.

my cousin is 115/120, what a monster !!! , i wanna be him , he is a national excelleny student as english , his rank is second

@ long, i think ice can do it because he 's very diligent :P
Wow, that's just incredible. What a desirable score:myemo0111:! I can only hope for 100. What does your cousin do, university?

SkydragonZX

Nấm nhỏ
he is a high school student:em08:

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

^
^
You have the same intension as mine at the first place. I started to learn English when I was at grade 6 just for understanding Diablo2. Later, I have grow bigger and bigger interest at it, so I learnt it as a hobby. Until recently, I have found my reason for English. I am aiming to be an employee at Nintendo. That is also a reason for Japanese (actually is Anime and Manga:bleh[1]:). Therefore, keep it up, you might find it useful at any time.
by the way, how long have you been living ?

obi123

Nấm bình thường
Wow, are u a fighter or something? :myemo0129:
The only thing i was try to punch is my pillow and i still get hurt:D
Ipod is musical instrument too, right? because i can only play it in my free time:D
No, I'm not. I am a student and still have some major assignments to do at school (I mean university, but whatever...).

Musical instrument is any of various devices or contrivances that can be used to produce musical tones or sounds and requires certain skills for proper use (Essential English Dictionary). Is ipod a device or contrivance? - Yes, it is. Can It produce musical tones? - Sure! Do you need any skills to use it? - I doubt that... You don't really need special skills to master it, therefore, it may not be an instrument. But possible... hmmm... I'm not sure.

Anyone of you guys likes Metallica? An American rock band started back from 80s'... For me, their songs are meals for me everyday. Lead singer - James Hetfield has great talent of lyrics and riffs (some kind of sentence in a song, term used for guitar playing) writing. They are fast, instrumental (have a great deal of music instead of words), and the words are deep, meaningful, metaphoric. In addition, they have great metal style. They are the only band who dare to wear casual clothes on stage, years after years, still jeans and shirts. Those are what I like about them.

Songs to listen to:

Nothing else Matters (easy to listen to, for beginners) - Seems to be a love song...

[YOUTUBE]bAsA00-5KoI[/YOUTUBE]

Fade to Black (stronger, but still harmonic, for amateurs) - talks about suicide.

[YOUTUBE]QN-ypjyfvrQ[/YOUTUBE]

The unforgiven (a bit harder) - uhhh ohhh, not sure.

[YOUTUBE]QMVF_4OJ6Wg[/YOUTUBE]

Enter Sandman... - Kinda nightmare.

[YOUTUBE]2ooEBJySwac[/YOUTUBE]

Master of Puppets (has great overall performance) - drugs= master, drug users = puppets. Great song though, w/ memorable harmonic solo.

[YOUTUBE]6eXsRoTv384[/YOUTUBE]

One (has the best guitar solo - tapping) - Tells a story of a man who lost his eyes, tongue, ears, legs, arms... and was locked inside himself.

[YOUTUBE]G-WJ8wANAH8[/YOUTUBE]

There are tons of their music out there for you to discover!!! Listen to Metallica and change the way you see life :)

By the way, in the countries which English is not the first language, I see this: "Imma heard breaker" "she neva knows" "mah lady"... WFT??? Are they trying to be pro by using shortenings, slang. I myself is probably not a pro, but slang in general is poor grammars :)) Boys, some of you guys are using a lot of "cuz", "gonna", "wanna", "u"... in your posts. In speaking English, native speakers using these quite often because of speed of conversations. However, since this thread is for improving your English skills, mostly in writing and reading, therefore, using incorrect language may drive the purpose of the thread a wrong way. I recommend you not to use them in writing and try to change your style of using this language, all for your benefits!

P/s: acronyms and abbreviations are some way ok here :D But, dun u use these above cuz there gonna lower yur skills :))

Bình luận bằng Facebook

Pokémon Center

Pokémon Center Việt Nam

Cộng đồng Facebook của NintendoVN